Safeguarding Cemetery Information
Creating a digital version of your cemetery information will:
- Preserve History. Minimize the risk of losing a significant piece of your communityâ€™s history found in your cemetery records.
- Protect Information. Easily make multiple copies of your cemetery records to store off-site for safe keeping. Preserve and protect your information with simple and economical data redundancy.
- Confidence. Knowing there is a backup of your cemetery information provides peace of mind and gives you confidence that in the wake of a disaster, your information is backed up.
- Trustworthy record keeping. Using a system that maintains a perfect match between amps and records decreases record keeping errors.
- Map-based records management. Using a map-based system gives you a picture of your records. You can always see where the burials are located.
Call now to schedule a live demonstration: 1-888-464-4447